Relocate your servers to a secured data center environment.
“ServerMania perfectly tailor solutions that meet our requirements, enabling us to deliver cost-effective services to our clients across the U.S. Most importantly, scaling has never been easier.”Matthew - GTXGAMING
Our next-generation facilities allow businesses to grow without constraint.
This Tier 3 data center has the capacity for up to 4000 cabinets, 50 Megawatts of power, and 9 data halls. With unmatched capacity, our Montreal facility gives your business the room to scale to any size.
With direct fiber connections to both New York City and Toronto, this strategically-located facility is guaranteed to give you an awesome return on your investment.
Contact our service experts today!
CALL 1.888.237.6637BOOK CONSULTATION
Ready your infrastructure needs for today and tomorrow.
Hundreds of Gbps of Connectivity
The highest level of security
Green Powered Facilities
High Density Power & Cooling Ability
4 data centers across North America
SSAE16 Type II & SAS70 Type II
100% Uptime SLA
Safe Harbor Certified
Level 1 PCI Service Provider
Multi-homed, redunant network
Live Sales Chat 24/7
Superior Support Fleet 24/7/365
15 minute Response Time
Rush Delivery Options
Bandwidth is billed at the 95th percentile. Also called “burstable billing”, 95th percentile billing allows for a server to be billed based on the average bandwidth usage for 95% of the month. During the other 5% of the month, the server may exceed the average without suffering any additional costs.
We will provide a custom quote based on the port speed and bandwidth requirements of your project. This will be billed at the 95th percentile.
Yes, we offer remote hands for an additional fee.
Maximum wattage that a rack can carry will vary depending on the electrical feeds being supplied to the cabinet and various other factors. Depending on the installed equipment a typical rack’s wattage will range from 2-3 kW.
By default we include a /29 range. However, we can offer additional IP ranges depending on your needs.
Our default network port speed is 1Gbps. Depending on your requirements, larger port speed can potentially be allocated accordingly. Talk to one of experts for more information.
Our sales team will review your requirements and advise on any racking or additional fees. This will be included in any quote to you.
We offer a 100% network uptime guarantee.
Each of our data centers is staffed 24x7 by security and support technicians.
If you’re looking for a quick setup time without having to worry about finding a network provider, ServerMania can quote and provision our enterprise grade transit. This is a great pairing to any of our colocation solutions!
Outside of power consumption and limitations, any equipment that is designed to be mounted inside a cabinet that leverages standard rack units is acceptable. We don’t support devices designed for cryptocurrency mining at this time.
Some of the common power configurations we offer include 20amp/120V and 30amp/230V. When choosing a power configuration, careful consideration should be given to current and future forecasted power consumption.
Cross connects are not offered as part of our standard offering and are subject to availability.
We can accommodate a wide variety of power requirements in both of our data centers. Contact our team with your exact specifications and we can likely accommodate your needs.
Yes, this is quite possible. One of our data center engineers can assist you in determining the best course of action when it comes to create internal connections between cabinets.
This depends on many things including CPU configuration/efficiency, number and type of installed hard drives, expansion cards, server load/purpose, etc. Consult your hardware manufacturer and/or reseller for advice on ascertaining your system’s peak power draw.
Our experts will contact you soon